Just a Few Examples of How Ogura/Punch-Pro is Helping
Save Time and Money
Applications that once were "drilled" are now being "punched" by a wide range of users. Here is just a few examples:
- A fabricator of marine related products is realizing a 75% time savings over drilling using a 75002 for on-site holemaking and a 75005 in the fabrication shop. And because these units are easy to handle they are less likely to mar special rust preventative coatings.
- An Ohio conveyor manufacturer uses a 75002.5 for punching holes in drop straps saving time and eliminating operator complaints of sore arms from using hand-held twist drills.
- An HVAC firm is using a 75003 to punch holes in angle iron when installing duct work finding it extremely easy to use, fast and accurate.
- Another HVAC firm produced over 30,000 - 13/16" holes in I-beams and brackets on the jobsite with speed and accuracy over a four month period using a Ogura/Punch-Pro 75006.
- A fabricator of doors and room partitions for commercial buildings is punching 9/16" holes thru 3/8" & 1/2" H-beams using a Ogura/Punch-Pro 75006.
We're finding Ogura/Punch-Pro's everywhere holes need to be made.
- Construction - buildings, roads, bridges and highway signs
- Maintenance departments
- Welding shops
- Electrical & mechanical supports
- Transmission towers
- Materials handling integrators
- Fire escapes
- Storage tanks
- Outdoor signs & billboard erectors
- Pump and plumbing firms
- Structural framing supports
- Electrical and conduit supports
- Ship building
- Spray booth fabricators